Ensuring efficiency of oil production using state-of-the-art commercially proven technologies is currently the first priority in all oil producing countries. One of the most important objectives of the world oil industry is gaining access to incremental oil reserves through development and commercial application of integrated state-of-the-art methods of enhanced oil recovery that can produce a synergistic effect for development of new and existing oil fields.
In view of declining oil production, intensive application of methods that allow to extend the life cycle of many fields is one of the most important issues for the future of oil industry in Russia and CIS.
Decommissioned marginal wells are now numbered by thousands rather than by dozens. Integrated program aimed at restoring well performance and reservoir productivity by means of various technological operations would allow stopping the decline in oil recovery, and stabilizing and consequently increasing oil production.
PURPOSE OF THE EVENT:
- Study the experience of foreign companies to learn about the latest achievements and application of new oil production technologies as well as discuss problems and challenges facing the specialists of oil producing companies of Russia and CIS.
- Use integrated approach to update theoretical and practical knowledge about the currently used methods of enhanced oil recovery and production stimulation.
- Use the world’s best practices in drilling techniques and processes to develop specific high performance technical and technological solutions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technical specialists of oil and gas companies
- EOR enhancement specialists
- Employees of research organizations
- Oil and gas field development and production engineers, and all oil production stimulation specialists.