SESSION 1 REPUBLIC OF BELAR US IN THE CONTEXT OF WORLD MARKETS
- Belarus refining industry overview and outlook
- Sales markets for Belarusian oil products
- Belarusian exports of liquefied petroleum gas
- Fuel and Energy Complex of European Union: Oil and Gas. Trends for the next several years.
SESSION 2 Trading markets review: demand and supply
- ULSD/Diesel flows. Belarus exports diesel from Baltic ports
- Belarusian oil products supply to Ukraine: results and perspectives
- Market for Ukrainian oil products: Problems and Potential
- Foreign oil and oil products trading by Russia with member countries of the Customs Union
- Experience of Belarusian Oil Trade House Unified Trading Facility
- Exchange trade of Belarusian products – history, 2014 results, outlook.
SESSION 3 MARKET REGULA TIONS: RATE, TAXATION AND PRICING SYSTEMS
- Strengthening of integration processes with Customs Union
- What are the consequences of oil and oil products export duties change in Russia and Belarus?
- European oil and oil products markets
SESSION 4 MODERNISATION OF OIL REFINERIES. IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF OIL PRODUCTS
- Development perspectives of Mozyr Refinery and oil products quality
- Export potential of Naftan Refinery
- Oil refining in Russia and Belarus after 2015 – escalating competition
SESSION 5 EXPORT ROUTES AND SUPPLY LOGISTICS
- Transportation of oil products by rail – rates and duties
- Arrangement of transportation of oil and bulk oil cargoes to the Klaipeda and Kaliningrad Sea Ports
- Competitive Position of the Baltic State Ports