- Leading industry experts will cover the following issues in the course of the conference:
- New Paradigm for Relations within the CIS
- Common Economic Space Countries
- Current tax regime for supplies of oil products to the domestic market
- Modernisation of oil refineries. Improving the quality of oil products
- What are the consequences of oil and oil products export duties change in Russia and Belarus?
- Oil-transport tariffs in Belarus - ways of changing transportation tariffs
- Pricing in CIS and European markets
- Will oil products export volumes change in the near future? Which trading routes will be mainly used?
- Effective business network development and information exchange with representatives of the oil and gas sector and authorities of Belarus, Russia and Europe
- Strategic assessment of new opportunities for using existing transport infrastructure to develop alternative trade routes
- Discussion sessions and opportunities for talking direct to leaders and specialists in the Belarusian oil sector Technical visit to oil refinery – overview of operational capacity and meeting refinery management
Key Figures and Facts
- 1000+ Participants over the years– leading sector players, key companies in the region and their international partners
- 20+ Speakers – experts, top government officials, CEOs of key Belarusian companies and leading international experts on the sector
- 2 informative days, stimulating discussions and perfect opportunities to establish business contacts