Baltic Oil and Gas Week is the next logical step for developing the unique Baltic Oil and Gas Trade and Transportation Conference taken to address the necessity of combining all components of logistics and trade of the region.
Baltic Oil and Gas Week is currently the only event that brings together refineries, traders, logistic companies and ship owners and focuses not only on discussing general oil and gas industry issues, but also on finding specific solutions for problems of each of the areas.
Baltic Oil & Gas Week will feature:
- Baltic Oil and Gas Trading and Transportation Conference (22 – 23 October)
- Mini-Conference on Independent oil refining in CIS (21 October)
- Mini-Conference on Fuel Requirements and Development of Bunkering Services Market in the Baltic Region (24 October)
- Specialised Seminar on Transhipment Facilities of Ports of North Western Russia and the Baltic Region. Transport of Bulk Oil by Rail (24 October)
- Specialised Workshop on Creative and Profitable Fuel Oil Trade (24 October)
- Technical Visit to industrial site (25 October)
- Review and analysis of oil and oil product markets of CIS and North Western Europe
- Problems of independent oil refining in CIS and possible solutions
- Conducting trade operations in the region – Practical information on freight rates, railway tariffs, duties, etc.
- Development of transport infrastructure and operations in the region – pipeline projects, railway and sea transportation, terminals
- Alternative trade routes and strategic evaluation of new opportunities
- Review of bunker fuel markets and price indexes
Section has not been found.